From Standard Efficiency Furnaces to Deluxe 98% Super High Efficiency Furnaces. We Service All Models, and Install the Highest Quality equipment.
Today's furnace is more complex, computerized, and contains roughly THREE times as many parts as it's older counterpart. You need a well trained, factory certified technician to properly diagnose most problems. Comfort Pros employs only the best HVAC technicians in the industry. All Techs hold EPA certifications, Nate certifications, and complete continuing education to keep up with our ever changing industry.
Your sophisticated comfort system is critically dependant upon proper installation. An improperly installed furnace will result in HIGHER OPERATING COSTS, SHORTER LIFE EXPECTANCY, and UNCOMFORTABLE/UNEVEN HOME TEMPERATURES.
Every Comfort Pro's free estimate we perform includes:
- Manual J load calculation. (The only industry approved method of determining the correct size of furnace to comfortably heat your home.)
- Energy Cost Analysis (compare existing equipment vs new)
- Comfort Pro's Trademark Budget consultation
- Flexible easy term financing
Every Pro furnace install includes:
- Highest quality 28 guage sheet metal plenum transition
- Heavy guage canvas connector flexible vibration reducer ( if applicable)
- Top shelf stainless steel gas connector, with 1/4 turn gas shut-off valve
- New Pro grade digital programmable thermostat or communicating intelligent thermostat
- Type B Vent termination to existing flue stack (80% AFUE Furnaces)
- 3" Solid core PVC vent termination with Flush mount, low visibility trim kit. (90% to 98% AFUE condensing furnaces)
- Our installations always include all permits and taxes where applicable.
Set up an appointment today by calling 303-945-4319 or shoot us an email email@example.com